Monday, January 19, 2009

Food: Seafood

Again, one of the outings during Christmas breaks... I thought all of the photos were destroyed in the virus attack... my new thumbdrive easily succumbs to virus attacks and I always lose photos and/or documents... but these survived...

We went here after a game of bowling at Times Square... this food court is situated behind Lot 10... next time I go there I'll take more photos and make sure I upload immediately...


Mussels in hot garlic sauce

Lala in sweet sour sauce

Shrimp in thick curry sauce


We normally eat these with fried rice... delicious...
Venue: Food Court behind Lot 10
Cost: RM20 per person
Foodie: Zafirah Najmi + Hubby, Kam Kamarudin

2 comments:

raden putra said...

shellfish... warghhh!!

The Wan And Only said...

this is the chinese seafood that Isgelak was talking about...

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails