Sunday, January 18, 2009

Food: Izzi 75%

Izzi's 75% Discount Menu... Again! :)


Beef Lover's Pizza (or something to that effect)

Calamari (obvious choice)

Viatnamese Beef Noodle
The Beef Noodle is new. There's plenty of beef. In fact, more than the noodles. :)
The pizza was nice. I love the beef strips. Although I couldn't finish it (too much beef noodle + calamari), I polished off the toppings.
This was taken during Christmas break... heheheh...
Venue: Izzi Bukit Bintang
Cost: RM25 + refillable drink


P/S - Izzi is not paying me to post this in my blog... though I wish they would... I love eating at Izzi (*hint hint*)

3 comments:

aisookacantik said...

Hi Wan!Looks like you enjoyed ur meal @ IZZI. I am Izzi lover too! Have you been to their 3rd outlet @ Jusco Keramat AU2? Go and check it out!!Hey, heard that their 75% is gonna end soon. Hurry, bring your friends and families to dine at IZZI.Don't forget to watch out their EVERYDAY Low Prices Menu too!

Fira Tirona said...

best ker IZZI?..u seem to 'promote' the restaurant a lot in your blog.nk try juga la nnti

The Wan And Only said...

hi Cik Fira, Izzi mmg best... I promote for free, huhuhuh...

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails