Sunday, December 21, 2008

Food: Sushi King

Sushi King. A favorite haunt of mine. The last time I was there, I took a bunch of pictures but my thumbdrive got zapped with a virus and it all dissipated. Twas the RM2 per plate thingy...

This time, I purposely did not take any pictures. Maybe I should have. Hmmm...

Anyways, this time, I took a couple of shots because I want to share with you the latest offering...


Wan Syahrina, holding two in her hands...

Sotong sumbat
Yummy.... the squid is stuffed with sushi rice and sesame seed... :)

2 comments:

Sankai said...

sotong sumbat wt sticky rice and sesame seed. hmm.. What is the world coming to?

i know plenty of sotongs2 yang slalu kena sumbat, but not wt sticky rice, but wt other sticky stuff.. and yes, sesame seeds of a seamen. (purposefully mispelled it!)

lol~!

cheers,

The Wan And Only said...

What is this world coming to indeed... the one-track mindedness... sigh...

You are talking about your own sitch I presume, yes?

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails