Thursday, November 27, 2008

Food: Mom's Cooking

Told my mom I'd bringing three colleagues with me to the Kuantan for lunch. She asked what we wanted to eat and I told them my colleagues wanted Kampung fare. And I wanted Ikan Patin masak Tempoyak.

This is what my mom prepared... Quite scrumptious if you ask me...


Sambal Belacan with Mango Bits

Kang Kung Belacan


Asam Pedas Ikan Tenggiri with Lady's Finger (Okra as we Americans call it, ehhehe)

Gulai Lemak Cili Api Udang & Rebung

Sambal Tumis Tempoyak with Petai
Gulai Tempoyak Ikan Patin

The tempoyak ones are my favorites!! Am in the process of learning how to cook these...

3 comments:

guapunyahal said...

kangkung tu.. nampak taste! Asam pedas ayoooo my favat...

Life's Like That said...

whoaaa.. lapar tiber2.

Aishah Malik said...

kecurrrrrr :p

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails