Thursday, March 26, 2009

Food: Hartz Chicken Buffet

I remembered back in my UiTM days, we all would go to Sunway Pyramid after we all get our allowances and pig out at Hartz Chicken Buffet. Ah, those were the days. I remembered it well. The food was not too bad, the spread was quite good. Those were the days.

Hartz Chicken Buffet is still around today but I find the quality of the food have gone down. :(

There is still variety but not as much as before and the ice cream machine is always broken. Purposely? Who knows...



Chicken Buffet Entrance

The Price

The Spread

Fruit/Salad bar

Chicken

Side Dish

What we took...

And took...

And took again...

Took some more...
Like I said, the quality has gone down and the food is bland. But I guess if you can look past the blandness and just fill your tummy, then this is the place for you.
The saving grace for me is the mashed potato with brown gravy. Delicious. But you can't eat a lot of mashed potatoes. It's like rice, it'll fill you up fast. And sometimes you'll get one or two gems there, so it's not all bad. I just wish they'd revert back to those good old days... sigh...
Venue: Hartz Chicken Buffet, Berjaya Times Square
Cost: RM22.90 per pax
Foodie: Junsern, Matthew



No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails