Friday, October 17, 2008

Food: Izzi Pizza

Two Fridays ago, I went to Bukit Bintang to take care of some biznez at HSBC... originally, I was supposed to go to Pavilion and eat there... plus colleagues asked me to buy J-Co's for them...
Unfortunately, the transaction went a little too long. I had no choice but to grab a quick bite and then go back to the office. Fortunately for me, Izzi Pizza was just across the street.
Ordinarily, Izzi doesn't disappoint. However, this time it was a bit disappointing, and I was in a rush to do anything about it...
Calamari. Favorite. Nice.
Chicken Wings. Another favorite. This is the original style.

This is BBQ Chicken Wings. I ordered the BBQ Chicken Salad. Hmmm.

Like I said, I was in a rush, so I just consumed the calamari and both plates of chicken wings. By the end of the meal, I found something quite appaling.



The thing on the right hand side...
It's the little bone from the wing, complete with fried chicken feathers!

Like I said, I was in a rush... and normally, Izzi's food and service is really good... so I'm letting this one slide...

Venue: Izzi Pizza, Bukit Bintang
Cost: RM30 (30% discount)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hum...makan sorang ke

Beshnye..tapi ader bulu. Hum...

The Wan And Only said...

Makan sorang jer... huhuhu... wing last sekali ada bulu... ish... tak pernah jadik lagi sebelum nih...

Anonymous said...

...realllyyyy ?... i dine at izzi alllll the time. i absolutely lovee the food !! also the desserts !! All great ! yummm ... and i neverr experienced anything like yours before..=S...

The Wan And Only said...

That was the first time I encounter that situation... I love Izzi and will go again... :)

Am sure that was just an oversight...

Chef Syaiful said...

Hi Wan,

Thanxs for the comments which brought to for our attention where it is helping us in making IZZI better for our guest either in food and services. Please drop at our place again, ya. Maybe we could have a chat.

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails