Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag: Cmplete the Sentenc

Here we go with another one...

Rules:
1. Answer the questions below and put the link of the person who tagged you <-- Panzer, done...

2. Tag 5 people and let them know by leaving a message in their blog <-- hmm, who do I tag... _________________________________________________

My idea of going on a date would be...
The worst punishment my parents gave me was... because I...
My most extravagant splurge in the last six months is...
If I can have a super-ability, I'd want to have...
KL is...
My influences in life are...
I have climbed the highest mountain on earth and found the wisest man in the entire galaxy. And I can ask him only one question. I am going to ask him...
My wishes for 2009 would be that...
Lastly, I'd like to be remembered by... __________________________________________________

My idea of going on a date would be... dinner and a movie

The worst punishment my parents gave me was... nothing much... slaps to the face here and there and there was that time when they took red chilis and stuffed it in my mouth coz I neglected to tell them the truth about something, which I don't recall what it was now... but I am not traumatized since my mom's food are a lot hotter/spicier than the red chilis... the worst punishment was turning me into a latchkey kid... because I... was the dutiful child who follows instructions without question or care...

My most extravagant splurge in the last six months is... a toss-up between a couple pairs of Timberland shoes and my bowling ball (which I am still unable to use up until now...)

If I can have a super-ability, I'd want to have... projectile powers like Jubilee's Plasma Blasts/Fireworks or Meredith Gordon's Flames or Elle Bishop's Electricity or Piper Halliwell's Molecular Accelaration... Super Strength is awesome too but that would mean I would have to do hand-to-hand and personally pummel my opponent... maybe that's would be more satisfying eh? But I'd rather just look and them, scoff, and blast them to death... vampires of the world, beware...

KL is... home...

My influences in life are... creative people who create masterpieces that I admire like Joss Whedon who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Rob Thomas who created Veronica Mars, Anthony Horowitz who created The Power of Five, Anne Rice who created The Vampire Chronicles, my mom who created culinary confections...

I have climbed the highest mountain on earth and found the wisest man in the entire galaxy. And I can ask him only one question. I am going to ask him... "why can't you stay in an apartment like everybody else? wait, no, that wasn't the question I wanted to ask... I was just breathless and frustrated from all that climbing... can I get another chance to ask? No, that's not the question either!! I wanted to ask... wait, where you going? What do you mean I can't ask anymore? I've asked four questions?? Five?? Six?? Aaarrrgggghhh!!!"

My wishes for 2009 would be that... no one takes me for granted and for my parents to be healthy and for my mom to chill and not drive me away...

Lastly, I'd like to be remembered by... my creativity and wit

__________________________________________________


Now to tag others... hmm, lessee... Juan, Cik Firatirona, Sunshine, Awieworld and Anton

1 comment:

raden putra said...

food and magic... then more food. yeargh!!

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails