Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Food: Sri Melati

We went to Sri Melati for dinner one night. I have been there a few times with my friends and colleagues, so we kinda know what we wanted. Hmm, except for one colleague. He has not been there before.

By the way, Sri Melati serves Thai food. Predominantly. It's located in Bandar Sri Permaisuri, near my place. :)

Okay, not really near my place. It's nearer to Hero Supermarket. Across from it actually.



Calamari


Glass noodle salad


Nasi Goreng Petai


Nasi Goreng Seafood


Nasi Goreng Thai
My Nasi Goreng Petai was nice and spicy. The Nasi Goreng Seafood was nice but plain. The Nasi Goreng Thai had the most extravagant plate but it was not as nice as the Nasi Goreng Petai. Or maybe I am biased coz I ordered it. :P
The calamari was not as nice as the meat was stringy and it felt like mostly batter.
The glass noodle salad is definitely nice. Sweet, sour and spicy. Nice. Have I said nice? :)
Venue: Sri Melati Restaurant
Cost: RM45
Foodie: Zafirah Najmi, Essan Yahya

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails