Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Food: Nando's

Last week Tuesday, I went to Pavilion with Shah. I went to Kg Baru straight from work since it's nearby and we took the monorail to Bukit Bintang.

We could not really settle on what to eat but in the end Shah decided to go for Nando's.


Chicken Mushroom Soup (that arrived after the main course was served...)

Mine

Shah's

We both chose the Hot Peri-Peri flavor

The sauces


My fave - Garlic Peri-Peri

Shah ordered the water and orange juice

My ice lemon tea




I had a good time at dinner, getting to know Shah. We walked around Pavilion for a while, then we parted ways as I headed for Times Square and he went back to his hotel room. Twas raining too... :(

Venue: Nando's Pavilion
Cost: Free (Shah treated, hehehe.. thanks Shah)
Foodie: Shah



No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails