Thursday, July 30, 2009

Food: VIVO

One fine Friday, me and colleagues went to Times Square for bowling practice. We had a tournament coming up.

Before bowling, we stopped at Vivo for lunch.


Shereen's Green Tea
My Lemon Kiwi
Junsern's Apple Twist
Junsern's Mushroom Soup
Shereen's Garden Salad


My Golden Chicken Wings

Matthew's Carbonara Linguine

My Smoked Salmon Spaghetti

Junsern's Beef Lasagna
Matthew's Tiramisu
Junsern's Chocolate Brownie

My Volcanic Chocolate

This is why it's called Volcanic...


I have to say... Vivo has not let me down yet. I love the food there. The Golden Wings, nice and hot. The smoked salmon pasta, nice and creamy, but not too creamy. Smoked salmon is the best!! :)
Then the dessert... O.M.G.... very nice. The Volcanic Chocolate is nice and warm and fudgy. Kinda reminds me of Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake but the texture of these two desserts are very different. Lovely indeed...
Venue: Vivo Times Square
Cost: RM127.60
Foodie: Junsern, Matthew, Shereen

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails