Monday, June 15, 2009

Food: Waffle World


Went to Waffle World in Sunway Pyramid, I think it was a public holiday... haven't tried this eatery before so I was a bit excited... hehehe... I was with a new friend and he was eating a lot more than me... behold:


His: Baked Seafood with Rice


His: Grilled Fish in Creamy Sauce

His: Baked Garlic Cheese Mussels

Mine: Chicken Cordon Bleu

Mine: WW Tower

Food's okay, from what I managed to steal away from my friend. The Cordon Bleu is okay, slightly different from the usual. Tasty, but prefer Secret Recipe's. I'm biased... :)
The WW Tower looked like a replica of Swensen's Coit Tower... Taste-wise? Not bad, but slightly inferior to the original.
All in all, good eatery, plenty of choices and they have a choice for you to get the unlimited soda or just the one glass. :)

Venue: Waffle World, Sunway Pyramid
Cost:
Baked Seafood with Rice - RM18
Chicken Cordon Bleu - RM19.90
Baked Garlic Cheese Mussels - RM10.90
Grilled Fish in Creamy Sauce - RM20
WW Tower - RM7.50




No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails